NETENT BREAKS RECORDS IN FIRST HALF YEAR 2015
The last 5 years this digital game provider has experienced an annual average growth of 23%
How is it gone past six months and what can we expect for the second half?
NetEnt BREAKS RECORDS IN FIRST HALF YEAR 2015
Netent breaks records presented in first half 2015. Netent this week the figures for the second quarter of 2015 and the first half of 2015. The last 5 years this digital game provider has experienced an annual average growth of 23%. How is it gone past six months and what can we expect for the second half?
SECOND QUARTER 2015
Turnover increased by 32% to SEK 271.2 million Operating profit rose by 63.3% to SEK 92.7 million The profit margin was 34.2% Profit after tax amounted to SEK 86.5 million, an increase of 64.9% Earnings per share before dilution is € 2.17 and € 2.16 on a diluted basis There are nine new license agreements were signed and eight new casinos have been launched with Netent games.
FIRST HALF YEAR 2015
- Turnover increased by 34.6% to SEK 529.5 million
- Company Profit amounted totaled SEK 174.5 million, an increase of 61.7%
- The profit margin of 33.0%
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 160.7 million, an increase of 63.0%
- Earnings per share after dilution, SEK 4:03 and after dilution, SEK 4:02
- 20 new license agreements have been signed and 15 new casinos have been launched with Netent games
- Games launched at bwin.party, Gamesys, Danske Spil and PokerStars
- Cross-license agreement with IGT for North America
- Licensed for the Spanish market and several new customers in Spain
- 2 agreements signed in New Jersey, USA with bwin / Borgata and Caesars Interactive Entertainment
First game launched in the bookies William Hill in the UK Striking in the past year, yet the license agreements in the new markets in New Jersey USA and in Spain, which is entirely in line with the growth strategy. A new development is also that some Netent games now in the physical bookmakers William Hill have been playing in the UK.
I want to conclude with the crown at the second half of Netent, mentioning the 3 prestigious awards received by Netent in June at the eGaming Review B2B Awards in London:
- Slot Provider
- Innovation in Mobile
- Mobile Supplier
We as Netentfans look forward to an exciting second half with new games, new markets and online casinos. As always, we bring you the first to know!
If you want to play Netent games go here!